Citations, sites, quotas and stuff that seem to be non-neglecteble. A more non-conform way to spy on the trends and the world.
Finibus Bonorum et Malorum is a work from Cicero. Chunks of this is a part of the Lorem ipsum - the dummytexts that is used in almost every sketch that creatives in advertising use.

20040314

Lost in transition



Lost in Translation is a movie, much talked about since it's Sophia Coppola - the daughter of the legend Francis Coppola - directed the flic, and I truly adore the site. It's beautiful and feel-good in someway, starting with some sort of classic movie-poster. Nice way to work with Flash™.

I can't say I'm an expert on moviesites since I'm no cinema-runner but I can feel that Hollywood and others in the movie-biz is good at using the Flash, using the interactive media in new and profound ways. Probably there is a creativity in the motion pictures industry that other might be lacking.

No comments: