Citations, sites, quotas and stuff that seem to be non-neglecteble. A more non-conform way to spy on the trends and the world.
Finibus Bonorum et Malorum is a work from Cicero. Chunks of this is a part of the Lorem ipsum - the dummytexts that is used in almost every sketch that creatives in advertising use.

20050202

MSN Search launches with cruel joke about Boing Boing

Boing Boing: At the top of the results stack, MSN Search asked me -- "Were you looking for Bling Bling?" Why yes, as a matter of fact I am, and if you knew how small our checks were......Matthew Cox adds, "I thought I'd give the new MSN search a try and wanted to see what it would give me if I searched for the 'best web browser.' Discounting the sponsored sites, the first two returned links were to Mozilla/Firefox. IE didn't appear until #8."
And BB reader Jeff says,
I wanted to inform you that when you search for "worst browser" [with MSN Search], the first result is Internet Explorer.

No comments: