Citations, sites, quotas and stuff that seem to be non-neglecteble. A more non-conform way to spy on the trends and the world.
Finibus Bonorum et Malorum is a work from Cicero. Chunks of this is a part of the Lorem ipsum - the dummytexts that is used in almost every sketch that creatives in advertising use.

20050227

Email spoofing

Exploding Cigar: The fictive William Wyndell a k a David Earthman have used e-mail to spoof people and then collected the emails in a book. (E-mails from Hell). "Not professional enough? What are you talking about? You haven’t even seen me put my sales skills to use. You could ask my old boss. The only reason I am not there now is because he and I didn’t see eye-to-eye on certain issues and we got into a fistfight. Then he was saying something like “you are the best salesman I have ever had, but you are a jerk”, or something like that…I don’t know. I wasn’t really paying attention. I was busy kicking his ass. Point is, I’ll sell loads of those stupid vitamins. What do you say, boss?"

No comments: