dailyrecord: "A MAN who shoved a fire extinguisher hose up a pal's bottom and set it off was yesterday told to pay his victim £4500 compensation.[...]He then felt an object being placed in his back passage and he became aware of a loud hissing sound and the fire extinguisher being discharged. 'He was in immediate pain but didn't realise the extent of his pain until he got up to go to work and realised he was bleeding from his rectum.'"
I say - kids, never drink and prank. Not with the fire extinguisher. Nor with your pal's rectum.