Citations, sites, quotas and stuff that seem to be non-neglecteble. A more non-conform way to spy on the trends and the world.
Finibus Bonorum et Malorum is a work from Cicero. Chunks of this is a part of the Lorem ipsum - the dummytexts that is used in almost every sketch that creatives in advertising use.

20041121

27 years of college after 200 feet

I'm a 48 year old college senior. I had to return to college after my fall of 200 feet off the mountain. I came out of a coma and suffered a total memeory loss. I'm deadicated to retraining myself, relearning. There is so much more. Someday I may publish my journal of the trials and tribulations that I went through growing up again a 21 year old infant and trying hard to catch up to my cronilogical age mentally

The learning curve is really suffer from mountaineering. Kids, don't climb and clutter. 27 years of College after 200 feet

No comments: